Paste (Ctrl + V) your article below then click Check for Plagiarism!
How to use this plagiarism checker:
- First copy and paste your article in the above textbox.
- Write URL in "Exclude a specific URL" Textbox for the URL that you want to ignore. (This is optional , you can leave it)
- Verify the Captcha as given in Image.
- Click on the Sky Blue button “Check for Plagiarism” & then sit back and watch as your article is scanned for duplicated content.
How the Plagiarism Check Tool Works:
The article you entered is scanned completely with all combinations of words. The result table contain two columns:
- String: It is a sub part of article that you have entered.
- Uniqueness : This column shows the result with text :
- Good: It means this sentence is unique.
- Already Exists: It means the sentence is plagiarised with link so that you can check the url’s that have these sentence. If there are complete sentences that aren’t original, this tool will identify the original source of any unoriginal or plagiarized content that was copied from the internet.
Our free plagiarism SEO Tool checks sentences one by one on various search engines comparing it with already indexed content. You may sign up for free with us and we will update you with our latest updates.
Other plagiarism checker tools are limited with the opportunity to “go premium” to unlock the full features. But ours is free one with no membership required.